Sunday, June 23, 2013

Health & Wellness Jobs vs. Medical & Nursing Jobs

My background and education is in Health Promotion and Wellness. I have signed up for so many email alerts for jobs in health & wellness. So I click on the link and it takes me to a medical job for nurses. Now I purposely did not go into nursing. I did not want medical; I wanted to focus on health promotion and illness prevention and wellness. It is interesting to see who advertises for wellness jobs and what they mean. A hospital or skilled nursing facility wants a wellness coordinator to be an RN. A worksite wellness organization wants a certified health educator and maybe someone who is trained in fitness. A couple of the job sites that have been a little bit helpful has been www.indeed.com  and simplyhired.com. I will post more as I find them helpful.

My Job Search Diary
Emma Faye 

1 comment:

  1. Medicare Annual Wellness Visit online access to content in new issues of family Practice Management is restricted members and paid subscribers. Free full text is available for selected items in online wellness visit.

    ReplyDelete